American Gold Star Mothers across the country volunteer thousands of hours every year to support Veterans, Active Duty Military, and their families. We provide economic and social support to these brave men and women. Gold Star Families share a special understanding of the pain experienced with the loss of a child. Together we offer each other support, friendship, and a shoulder to cry on. We are here to provide a hand-up when a family is struggling emotionally or financially. Our programs include:
· Volunteering in VA Hospitals, Clinics, and Homes
· Packing backpacks with supplies and provide essential outerwear for homeless and in-need Veterans
· Providing school supplies and holiday gifts for children of Active Duty, Veteran, and Gold Star Families
· Providing meals, groceries, and care packages to Veteran, Active Duty, and Gold Star families in need
· Partnering with local organizations to recognize Veterans, honor the Fallen, and educate the community
about patriotism and the price of freedom
· And so much more...
ALL ITEMS are PRE-ORDER only and will be produced and shipped AFTER the store closes on 30 OCTOBER. Please allow 6 weeks from the close date for items to start shipping.
Items will arrive in mid-December prior to the Holidays.
For a SIZE CHART please CLICK HERE.
ALL items purchased in this store are FINAL SALE. We only produce the items that are ordered and no additional items will be available for exchange.